Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I had a bad afternoon.

I have so many reasons to scold the 4-letter word,
but I chose not to.
Cos I told myself not to.

Mrs Yeo is so unreasonable!!
She wanted us to hand in the English FYS by today, 2pm.
Or else next time, if we have any English tests,
she wouldnt mark.
I mean, we have ccas right?
WE DONT HAVE TIME.
School ends at 2pm.
Elective classes are at the last period.

I left the kitchen at 1410.
Changed into my cca attire, 1420.
& my cca starts at 1420 can.
I dont even have time to eat.
How can I even find time for me to go home?
What nonsense.

I so hate the Chinese teacher can?
She's so.. Biased?
She kept calling me to answer questions which I cant even interpret myself either.
She said that those people who cannot answer her questions,
have to stand for 5 mins.
Yes, but I stood up for 3 mins only.
& she called my name again.
So I stood up again.
& asked me a question again.
I couldnt answer again.
She said,
( Translated to English )
"Lingling, why you so..."
What she meant was,
"Why are you so stupid."
So I became mad. & I shouted back.
"I know you want to call me stupid, but NA people doesnt not mean that we're stupid what."
I think that left her speechless.
I was fumming mad with anger.
But that wasnt the main problem that made me so miserable.

Im super upset,
super super upset.
I dont wanna go for elective class anymore, I dont wanna go for F&N classes anymore.
Thats the problem when your closest & best friends are not around.
The reason I chose F&N was because,
I dont know how to draw beautifully,
Im bad at doing D&T,
& lastly,
I suck at doing things related to Geography.
So I chose F&N.
I just wanted to go & follow my dreams,
to become a chef.
Is that so wrong? Why make life difficult for me?

I was so shocked the moment you shooked your head to show objection.
I thought you already agreed to change with me.
You backed out at the last minute.
Have you ever thought how I would feel?
You left me crying during F&N class.

A big THANK YOU to Joelle, Lydiana & Linda,
esp Linda.
Lydiana; Thanks for wanting to hear me out k? I know you really really wanted to help me. But, what has done has been done. Since he doesnt want to change, so let it be.
& thank you for that particular sentence, that really tells me what I meant to you,
a happy child.
A child who's miles away from being upset.

Thank you Linda, no words can seriously express what I really felt. You're what I call, a true friend, who helps people when they're down, upset or having mixed feelings. Thank you for cheering me up.
& I never regretted sitting next to you (:

Thank you Joelle for talking to me whenever Im bored!
& telling me all your problems.
I know both you & lin meant well for me. So yes, I will come to you when Im in doubt.
Rmb the equations? Sure you do! & your CH presentation was seriously a blast. I didnt even fall alsleep.
Yeap, a great friend to confront when having troubles (:

Dont know if I can work with him.
At most, I'll follow what they told me to do.

You ps-ed.
You act-ed.
Stop it can?


Im beginning to like NDP trainings.
& next week,
we'll be going to the cultural hall for practices.

Say me for being so ridiculous,
you will never understand the pain Im going through.

Okay,
I admit,
I did go on air yesterday!
Ragu, Haqim & Anyu tuned in to 98.7 fm yesterday!
They asked me if I went on air,
but I kept denying it.
I was shocked when Carrie Chong answered.
HA HA HA.
I love her :D

THE GHOST OF YOU (: (:

No comments: